Friday, January 23, 2009

The Selling Is Not Over Yet...GE Profit Dives 43%

Let's face it, this market is volatile; point blank. Still, I woke up this morning expecting to see futures relatively tame instead of the nearly 2% slump they are currently in. And really its no surprise give the absolutely horrible earnings numbers from GE, one of the biggest companies on the planet. In my video last night I had mention that after yesterday's rebound (if you want to call it that) was turning me more and more short term bullish on the index's. I guess I can throw that perspective out the door! If we see a big sell off and actually close down today without any mid-day rally then I think the blood will start running in the streets again as we search for a NEW low past those of October and November.

I remain relatively hedged in my portfolio. Again, I did mention last night on the Trading Video that members and I had picked up some more shorts and thank god we did. Should prove to be an incredibly interesting day! Happy Trading!