Monday, January 5, 2009

Futures Point To Lower Open, Dollar Raises, More Political Coruption

Good Morning! Before, I jump into the chart for today's trades, I just wanted to point out how frustrated I am with all the political scandals going on at times like these. Just yesterday Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination as cabinet secretary of commerce because he is under a Grand Jury Investigation. Really? Guilty or not, this is getting to become more of a curious than a government, and I hope that all these guys get flushed out soon so we can all move on from this financial mess.


Moving On. Pre-market futures are pointing to a lower open as I had predicted last Friday and all through the weekend. My index puts should do very well today with this modest sell-off. I will be taking profits around 987 if we make it there for sure as the odds of a bounce from there are fairly modest. But, if for some reason we start to rally again today (could happen folks), and if we reach the 956 level, you can be sure I will be going 100% short. Things would be way over-bought at that level and four consecutive closes up would beg traders to short/close long profits. As always, here are my support and resistance levels for intra-day plays on the S&P500.





I have some great trading ideas for today that I will be executing so members be on the look out. If your not a member, your going to miss out big time...