Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Markets Rally 4%+ As Bullz Fight Back Into Position

What a rally today huh? The bullz took back nearly everything they gave up yesterday to the bearz. With a movement and strength like this I am getting more bullish on the markets. In general, I haven't given up my overall bearish sentiment, but frankly today's actions can't be ignored. As I have mentioned before, my portfolio was pretty neutral (slightly bearish actually) going into today. Since I am a big believer in continuously moving down stops on my shorts, members and I have been slowly picking up some long positions this week to hedge for any upside movement.

So, as you can probably tell, my plan was to ride down the sell-off on the backs of my shorts (while moving down my stops to lock in profits) and buying in on some longs to prepare for the upside movement. With today's huge move to the upside, I was stopped out of some shorts (at healthy profits) and was able to see my longs gain accordingly. Now, my plan is to start riding this leg up while moving up my stops on my longs and when the time is right; start shorting once more for another sell-off (which will happen sooner than later). Notice a pattern here? You should.

I've also got some FOREX trades coming down the pipe, so you had better become a member before it's too late. There is absolutely much more money to be made out there which I plan on taking advantage of while the typical investor is sitting scared on the sidelines!