Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Effect Absent As Markets Fall 7.5%, But There's Still Money Out There

Okay, so that age old theory that January is usually a more profitably month turned out to be wrong this time around. Naturally, we all (myself included) were expecting an Obama rally as hope and optimism flooded the market, but we got the complete opposite. Once again, you cannot trade on hopes, dreams, and what you hear in the media. Successful traders watch the charts and trade the odds. Still, even though we have fallen so much, there are still amazing short and long trades out there for the taking. I have narrowed down a very long list (only the best saved for members of course) where money is going to be made over the next couple of months. Markets cannot move in one direction forever, so we had all better prepare ourselves for the next move when ever it decides to come. After sifting through hundreds of charts the last two days, I have put together a very comprehensive Trading Video which you can watch below. It's a little on the long side and I apologize for that, but I needed to get everything in before next week and month for that matter.

I'm happy to say that the popularity of this site has grown much more than I originally expected which is fantastic. What had started out as a mere part-time hobby to keep old trading buddies informed and up to date has turned into an amazing community of traders and investors! As such, I am still committed to increasing the quality of experience for my members and their successful trading development. So, I suggest you sign up for a membership now if you catch my drift...