Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Banks On The Verge Of Nationalization...Futures Point Higher

Good Morning! Looks like Barclays of England might just become another nationalized bank during this whole mess. As you can see, we are not the only ones taking a hit from this recession. Still, we have seen the futures rise this morning in preparation of a nice bounce possibly today. I still remain skeptical, but as I said on my Trading Video last night, I have a portfolio that is hedge for any upside movement. We will have to see if we actually form any sort of bullish signal on either the DOW or S&P Chart and a close above 8,100 to really get long this market. Again, if you didn't watch the trading video last night, I suggest you watch it as I have laid out my predictions for both the indexes and the FOREX markets.