Monday, December 22, 2008

Stimulus...What Stimulus? Markets Fall On Weak Economic Outlook, GM & Ford Debt Lowered Again!

Well, another day of selling off as we near the end of 2008 and say hello to what should be a very interesting 2009. I find it fairly amusing that so many people think these stimulus packages are going to work overnight. The harsh reality is that they are going to take some time to work their way through the system. Just as medicine doesn't offer an instant cure, so too are we in for a long and possibly painful recovery process. I have posted a new Trading Video below and I urge you to watch it as I have explained how I made two very successful day trades using the support and resistance targets I posted on the S&P earlier this morning.

Click the link below to view the Trading Video!

http://www.screencast.com/t/oPBcf6WrEk