Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oil Breaks Below $37 On Supply Forecasts...Markets Close Early At 1pm EST

Good Morning everyone! First off, I want to remind everyone that the markets will be closing early today at 1pm EST for the holidays and will also be closed tomorrow. If you didn't get a chance to watch the video last night, you have to check it out as I presented some new trading ideas and a great FOREX trade that is already making money this morning!

As you can see below I posted the support and resistance targets for the S&P. We are actually sitting right above the 862 level which has pretty decent odds to go long, but I am going to wait until the 845 level is reached before I go long with a large position. Remember I had mentioned last night on the video that the chances are increasing for an up day here after two consecutive closes down on the S&P. So, if we do see some sort of X-Mas rally here today I will be going short at 897 without a doubt. That much of a rally on a day like today would present a great opportunity for the bearz.