Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chalk Up Another Bailout...

Good Morning. It looks like automakers are going to get at least $15B in emergency loans from the government. As it stands now the US would get warrants for stock in exchange for the bailout loans to the Big 3. I personally think of all possibilities this may be a good exchange considering how low their stock price is and the ability of the US taxpayer (i.e. you and me) to reap benefits from an increase in value, if they ever get on the right track of course. Pre-market futures are bouncing between gains and losses and rightfully so after two days of more than 3% moves in the indexes. I have posted below my adjusted Support and Resistance targets. If we reach 941 on the SPX today I'm going ultra-super-short-term-short make no mistake.